Who we are
Vosfox Medical BV is a Dutch-based limited liability company. Our website address is https://vosfoxmedical.com.
Personal data we collect
The content you provide through our websites: The Services also include our websites owned or operated by us. We collect other content you submit to these websites, including social media or social networking websites operated by us. For example, you provide content to us when you provide feedback or use the contact form.
Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the Services. For example, you provide your contact information and, in some cases, billing information when you register for the Services. You also can add a display name, profile photo, job title, and other details to your profile information to be displayed in our Services. We keep track of your preferences when you select settings within the Services.
Embedded content from other websites
We do not use data for automated decisions.
We do not share any of your data with third parties unless required by regulatory authorities.
The comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely if you leave a comment. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You have eight rights under the GDPR, which are listed below.
- The right to be informed: Anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to.
- The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller.
- The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect.
- The right to erasure; under certain circumstances, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for processing that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- The right to restrict processing; this gives the Data Subject the right to ask for a temporary halt to the processing of personal data, such as in the case where a dispute or legal case has to be concluded or the data is being corrected.
- The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to the further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing.
- Rights about automated decision-making and profiling; Data Subjects have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing.
- Rights related to automated decision-making and profiling
Where do we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your name and email address can be retained indefinitely.
Data breach procedures
Vosfox Medical has a data protection procedure. We log personal data that we store. We do not store any medical data. Vosfox Medical has a procedure that deals with data breaches. Please contact us for details about this procedure or if you detect or suspect a data breach.